Lorsque j'entends "i called i called, but i cant get through said he's on his own, but his own is you" je meurs."In their eyes is the place that you finally discovered, That you love it here, you've got to stay", le début de cette histoire folle un vendredi soir, "Then you smiled, he got wild", c'était tout a fait ça.
J'ai connu cette chanson presque en même temps que lui, "Let's slit our wrists and burn down something beautiful", j'ai accrocher autant à lui qu'a la chanson.
"I can't stop this feeling I've got", un coup de coeur dont je connaissais chaque heure de passage en cours et qui avait d'excellent goût musicaux. Mi chileno.
"You know that something inside of you, Still plays a part in what i do, always, I'm here for you", à chaque fois que j'ai peur de le perdre ou que je le sens s'éloigner.
"As long as I'm livin', I'll be waitin', as long as I'm breathin', I'll be there, whenever you call me, I'll be waitin', whenever you need me, I'll be there.", on ne pourrait pas mieux décrire le contexte de cette époque.
"He's got me lovestoned", no words, only feelings.
"I can't take my mind off of you, I can't take my mind off of you, I can't take my mind off of you", pendant 3 ans il était une histoire inachevée.
J'ai entendu cette chanson la première fois en live et j'ai tout de suite adoré, "Just a very big fire between you and I, I can't explain", il était avec moi ce soir là.
"It's not over, not over, not over, not over yet, you still want me, don't you." On ce chantait cette chanson mutuellement.
C'était une évidence à l'époque, "I belong to you, and you, you belong to me too. You make my life complete, you make me feel so sweet, you make me feel so divine, your soul and mine are entwined." A ma première histoire compliquée.
Quand j'ai su qu'il partait, j'ai entendu cette voix chantant: "I'm going back to 505, it's a 7 hour flight tour a 45 minute drive, in my imagination you're waiting lying on your side, with your hands between your thighs", c'était difficile a entendre et il continuait: "But I crumble completely when you cry, it seems like once again you've had to greet me with goodbye."
Je l'ai souvent imaginer me chantant une chanson, "I don't care what nobody says, no, I'm going to be her lover, I always imagined use the drum, But I love her like no other." Celle là.